Monday, May 02, 2005

Stippers, the plunderers of the plunderers?

While on a break from pillaging, I found that I was very bored so I and two of my friend's (I'll leave their names out for security concerns) went to the strip club taboo. It was alright, we didnt have much fun since we were all broke. I did have a pleasant chat with a stipper though. Last night though my friends went back and my buddy spent $600.00 Im not sure if that is good or bad. Should I have gone last night or not have. These are the questions I am thinking now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr James Orin Incandenza said...

I can't go to strip clubs - my hero complex kicks in, I fall in love and give one 'fallen angle' all of my money. I dated an ex-stripper once. There are three types (according to her)

1) College Students,
2) Grrls w/ drug probs,
3) Grrls who were sexually abused.

Or (4) a combo platter.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home