Friday, May 27, 2005

Viking Rule!!!

I have come to the conclusion that I would be most happy in a monarchy! I have decided to change my political affliations to Monarch, and will now be running for the Royal Ruler of the United States. I have done this for several reasons; A) When being a monarch I would have the authority to make the changes necessary to put my beloved nation on the right track, B) It would ensure that my rule would echo across the ages ( I will do what the 5 great emporers of Rome did and adopt my most favored and wise associate to be my son). C) I think it would be a crazy time ( I mean I'll have a mandate from heaven, nobody could argue with me cause I would fall back on the "Well God told me it was cool" line.) D) Mostly Id want to do it because I would have totalitarian power without the obtrusive name. Whos with me?? Supporters will immediatly gain duke and baron titles, and will be able to ensure their lordships!! Also I would be like the Viking King Herald Haadrad because I would never hide behind my troops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home