Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Costa Rica in January! Going to Pillage the Village



Well a few of my friends and I will be going to Costa Rica on January 4th. The surfing there is superb I hear, and I will be looking forward to lounging on the sunny beaches while all of you are going to be cold and probably snowed in! I really need a vacation to easethe suffering of my easy going life style. I am also looking forward to enjoying the extremely cheap food and drink as a 3 course meal there costs between $2-$5 and the entire trips accomidation is only costing around $165. Well to all those people who are going to be going home after Christmas (to D.C.) make me a snowman and Ill send you a postcard of the canopy tours which I am going to be going on! Suckas!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr James Orin Incandenza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Dr James Orin Incandenza said...

Make sure to take plenty of pictures on the trip. I wanna see you sliding down the face of 10+.

Go on, you've had your practice of late.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home